Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January

January sucks! Getting back to work and trying to motivate yourself when the weather sucks bleuughhh.

Took my parents out for a meal for their 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday, lovely meal, I had roast pork but Stuart had roast pheasant. The diet went a bit to pot though with the apple pie and custard, having lost 3 lbs last week I doubt I will lose quite as much this week.

Had a routine blood test last week and it turns out i am anaemic, so more tablets to take! I feel like I am falling apart and i am not even 40!

Had some good news this weekend though Stuart has booked our weekend away in paris - 24th April - something to look forward to.

On Saturday Stuart had a tooth out under sedation at a dental clinic - I had to accompany him, the actual proceedure took 10 minutes but when he came out he was as high as a kite talking about mushroom leaders!!!!!!!! He then proceeded to lose his memory of everything for the next 4 hrs. He did not remember anything from going in to the dentist at 1210 to waking up at 4pm on the settee. I could have done anything to him :D

No comments: