Monday, September 14, 2009

Florida


Well, it has been a busy summer, in August we packed our bags and headed off to the sunny climes of Orlando Florida with some friends. There were 10 of us in total. The drama for us however started at the airport parking!
We were asked to leave the car parked outside reception and the key on the front seat, which we duly did. About 5 mins later one of the drivers came onto the coach asking who owned the quasquai! Apparantly it had locked itself - well we thought this was ridiculous, the key was in the car it cannot have locked itself! Sure enough we tried the door and it was locked!!! Panic ensueed as I had not bought my keys (or so I thought!) I intended to leave mine behind so as to not risk losing them in America.
The driver suggested getting a neighbour to get the spare key from home and press the remote down the phone (apparantly that works!). As I was rummaging about in my handbag for my phone lo and behold i found my keys! Considering it was 730 am on a saturday morning I am glad i did not have to ring my neighbour.

No comments: