Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ok i am not very good at keeping this blog updated!

The weekend just gone I went to London with 3 of my girlfriends, we decided not to use the tubes as the weather was so gorgeous and ended up walking about 9 miles! On the Saturday we went to Oxford Street and Regent street for some shopping. Then we headed over to covent garden. In the evening we went to a restaurant in Soho called Little Italy, the food was fantastic. we then found a small club in soho - cannot remeber what it was called - and danced until the early hours falling in to bed about 0230.

Sunday started with an amzing buffet breakfast, you name it , it was there. We then decided to take a walk up to Camden market before heading down to the embankment and taking a boat up to tower bridge.

Having had a very nice weekend away and not worrying too much about my diet I was thrilled to find out I had lost 1 1/2 pounds this week.

On to the kids! poor Alex has a rotten cough at the moment, dry and continuous. I kept her off school on Monday but like the evil mother I am I sent her in today.

Sam is loving high school but is coming home tireder and tireder every evening. She joined the netball club on Monday- something else to tire her out.

2 comments:

Tony said...

I find blogging like busses.

Nothing for months then 100 come along at once.

Tony said...

Bah, ages since you blogged, slacker!