Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wow where has that year gone




Ok Ok so its been a year nearly!!

So what has happened over the last 11 months, well Samantha finished her first year at high school with an excellent report and seeming to have enjoyed it.

At 12 years old she is now taller than me at 5 foot 5, and has a bigger shoe size than me - no more pinching her shoes for me!

Alex is now 10 and will be going in to her last year at primary school in September.






No proper holidays for us this year we are saving for a big trip next year to Florida! although we are heading up to Alton Towers next week for a couple of days.

We had a bit of a splurge earlier in the year on gadgets - new LCD huge Tv, Playstation 3, DVD player, cinema surround sound system. We also spent a load of time redecorating the hall stairs and landing and carpeting the living room. Still at least it looks nice now :)

I make a promise to myself to update this at least weekly.

Tata for now

Tracey

No comments: