Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday at last!

wow what a week at work I've had I am absolutely shattered.

I did however find time yesterday to donate blood. I am always being contacted by the blood donor service asking if I can give blood as my blood type is o resus negative. Not a rare blood group by any means but a blood group that can be given to anyone no matter what group they are. Usually O- blood is used in emergencies when there is no time to cross match or find out what blood type the patient is. Hopefully that will stop the telephone calls for a few months!

I have a girly night out tonight at a local chinese restaurant looking forward to it, looking forward to relaxing.

Nothing much planned for the weekend, we have a wedding next month to go to so me and the kids are going to go clothes shopping!

1 comment:

Tony said...

I tried to give blood when I was younger and they didn't want it, I can't remember why now. Maybe I should try again.