Monday, September 1, 2008

September

So 1st September, before we know it the shops will have father christmas and all their decorations up.

August has been fun, had a great weekend this weekend when Tony and Grete came down, had a barbeque, went paddling in the Sea (Holland-on-Sea) - well some of us went swimming. Went to a car boot sale on Sunday - always fun :). Pictures of the weekend below :)






Once our guests had left i sat down to finish my assignment for my masters module, 4 hours later and it was done yippeee. Next course starts in October - I'm a glutton for punishment!

Last night Alex says mum I need some handwriting pens, some pencils and a pencil case for school and sam says oh yeah and I need a spanish dictionary. Bearing in mind we went shopping for school stuff a couple weeks ago and they were asked if there was anything else they needed.....

So me being a sucker took Alex into town when i finished work today and we managed to get everything needed for school on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Tony said...

The sun was warm, the water was cold!