Friday, October 24, 2008

Been a busy week this week, or at least it seems i have not stopped all week! Monday evening I was invited to an awards evening for the princes trust as someones guest - was to do with work but was still very nice!

During the day i was at a local high school doing some practical health skills with year 10 science students, that was fun and i think they enjoyed it. I had to squeeze into my uniform which is getting a bit tight!!!

Been busy at work as always but better busy than bored I guess.

Tuesday evening we went to Alexs parents evening, she is doing very very well at school far better than Stuart or I realised, very proud of our little girl.

Wednesday Stuart was invited to a Royal Acadamy of dramatic Arts(RADA) event as the guest of some company he deals with he was totally star struck having met Richard Wilson, Alan Rickman (what a legend!) and the new bond girl. Good news though he comes home having won a raffle prize - 2 tickets return travel to paris on eurostar first class!!! wooohooooooo

Then Stuart went on a course Thursday/Friday which left me all lonely, still at least he is back now.

Thursday evening was an open evening at Northgate high School the high school Alex will go to next year so we had to spend a couple of hours up there trying all the activities they had going on. Alex is really looking forward to high school now.

As I write this Alex is at her school disco so yet more running arund for me, athough I think I might send Stuart up the school it's too cold for me :D

Alex has been pestering me all week to book tickets for high school musical 3 because she is convinced they will all sell out, so finally I did! we are going tomorrow at 1530 so watch this space!

No comments: