Monday, October 6, 2008

Slacking

So nothing written here for a few weeks I am slacking big time.

We went to a wedding on Saturday a friend of mine from work here is a piccie of the 3 of us all scrubbed up and ready to go, as you may notice samantha towers over me!



Been really busy at work and also starting my new Masters in education module, it also looks like I will be doing my tutor subject support for numeracy too in the near future guess i am just going to get busier!

Stuart is studying hard, he has an exam to take on Friday, fingers crossed he passes it.

Alex is representing the school in a cross country competition on Wednesday, proud mum and dad will be there cheering her on. She is determined she is going to win even though we have told her doing her best is what is important, guess it does not hurt to aspire to be the best :D

Sam has informed me today she only has one christmas present she wants this year - guitar hero 3 for the playstation 3, I have to say Stuarts eyes lit up in anticipation, I wonder who it will actually end up being for.


No comments: