Saturday, October 25, 2008

High School Musical 3

So this afternoon i took Alex to see HSM 3 and i have to say I really enjoyed it. It is just like Grease (but for kids obviously!) We got there half an hour before the performance was due to start and the queue was already snaking round the foyer!

It focuses on the senior year at East High and so is looking at the decisions they have to make, college, friendships etc with all the trademark singing and dancing. I think there is definately a HSM 4 in the works as they bought in some new characters from the year below including the trademark female bitchy character.

I liked the original HSM but hated HSM 2 so was really not looking forward to this one but I feel this is the best of the lot and left me with a warm fuzzy feeling. I expect Alex will be singing the songs all evening, hell who am I kidding so will I!!!

No comments: