Friday, August 15, 2008

Sleepover

So last night Sam had a sleepover, she had 5 friends over who all arrived about 430pm. Not sure how but Sam insisted they would all be able to sleep in the living room so I left them to it. They were watching DVDs most of the evening and I know they were watching a scary one at one point due to the screams that kept emanating up the stairs.
I went down at 11pm and asked them to be quiet as i was going to bed, that was the last I heard from them although apparently they did not go to sleep until after 3 am!

While this was going on Stuart decided to go fishing for some peace and quiet and relaxation. He left about 5 and returned home just after 10pm absolutely soaked. Apparently he had fallen in the lake, while it was funny and I laughed he does appear to have lost his designer glasses and his phone looks beyond repair.

1 comment:

Tony said...

"So last night Sam had a sleepover, she had 5 friends over who all arrived about 430pm. Not sure how but Sam insisted they would all be able to sleep in the living room so I left them to it."

In training for going to university and living in digs I guess.